Obamacare X, I Got An Answer!


On December 5, I emailed my state Obamacare provider, asking why in the world my wife was ineligible for Obamacare. Then I went and asked her if she smoked. She claims no, but I haven't found another evil the Affordable Healthcare people don't like. Their advertisements seem to endorse casual sex, risky living and  ANY preexisting condition.

A friend indicated it would be more cost effective to not get insurance, pay the  penalty, then if anything should happen, just sign up. Better hurry, you're getting blood on the keyboard.
Anyway,on January 4, after less than a month, I got a reply to my query:
'Due to the nature of your question, we would like to suggest you contact the Customer Service Call Center for personal assistance from a Customer Service Representative. We can be reached at 1-855-768-5465. Our hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00 pm and 9:00am-3:00pm Saturday and Sunday.'



I waited until after the holiday chaos, and made six phone calls. I got, "All circuits are busy. Please try again." If you're keeping track, that's 45 consecutive calls, without getting through.
You suppose I'm going to have to pay a fine? Nah, we have some pathetic insurance already. At least they answer the phone.
I hope we get this thing going soon, I need the food stamps.



  

No comments: