A Break From the Preparation



In a counterintuitive measure, I put the 50 States project on hold and attended the Las Vegas Writers Conference. As a bonus, I got the opportunity to speak and teach a couple of classes today. Very cool! Only when I got home and saw everything exactly the way I left it did I wonder if this was a good idea. However, it is; except that it will be tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday too. Wow. We'll try to fit preparations in between, I guess.
Actually, today held another wonderful distraction. I got to visit little Lily. We went to the park and played. Very good therapy session! Lily doesn't get caught up in anything except pretty flowers. And there's nothing like sitting in a puddle on warm day and studying how water works to keep life in perspective.

2 comments:

Jamie Parsons said...

Lily loved her play date with G-man.

Unknown said...

She is so fun to play with. Keeps me young!