50 States- The Jobs Keep Coming


I stared in horror at my hands. Attempting to rinse out a paintbrush with warm water, I discovered that ‘Kilz’ is mineral based and gets clean with paint thinner! The paint thinner that I packed and stored yesterday.
As the white goo coagulated on my stainless steel sink (and my hands), I ran to Lowe’s for some fresh paint thinner.
When you’re neck deep in alligators, it’s hard to remember your goal was to drain the swamp.

The sink turned out okay, the painting got done without – another- hitch, and the house is closer to rental condition.
We attempted four hurdles today: paint the bedroom from pink and purple to blah blah beige (check), get materials to Denise for the party (check), pick up the bike and trailer (Tomorrow. Quilter Girl is still recovering from the nasty flu), and figure out Quickbooks for the iPad. (Swing and a miss). Quickboooks will not work on an iPad. This could be an iPad deal breaker. Now we choose between using the iPad and a spreadsheet, or buying a laptop and putting Quickbooks on it. Yes, Quilter Girl is going to keep books and pay bills while on the road. She’s something, I tell ya.


Oh, yes. And thanks to Dr. Ebert, I now look like Frankenstein. Better than cancer though. Thanks, Doc. And don't forget to use sunscreen!

Tomorrow, we pick up the bike, and announce the BIG THING! Stay tuned, it’s going to be really cool. Something you’ve never seen before. ‘Bout time!

No comments: