You're Invited!



The Last Frontier... Alaska... on a motorcycle. How fun is that? You could know the answer after June 18th next year, as we're embarking on an adventure, and you are invited. Yes, from June 7th to June 18th, my friends Mel and Jim and I are renting bikes in Alaska. Imagine giant glaciers... millions of acres of woods... moose, mountains and wild rivers... billions of mosquitoes. Well forget that last one, contact me and we'll go. We've already figured the flights, the motels, the bike rentals, and a bit of an itinerary. About all you'd need to do is show up and don't drool on yourself. Okay, it will take some money.


I have answers for all your objections. "I've never done anything like that before." Well,you will have after we're done! "I can't afford it." Two words: Beans and rice. Okay, that was three. "It's too dangerous." Nonsense. The deer have alarms they set off when they get on the pavement. I even have an answer for the ultimate objection: "I've never ridden a motorcycle before." Easy. Buy one, take a class, ride it for five years and hope we go in 2019.

If you would like a real adventure, email me at kparsons901@yahoo.com,for the trip of a lifetime.


No comments: